-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:24 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Toilet Seat Recommendations?

Hi,

I think it's time we purchase a new toilet seat, so which kinds are good and
are the most sanitary?
Would it bee the hard wood ones, as opposed to the cushioned seat models?
Thanks.

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.

------------------------------------

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_posit
ion=47:29
Or

Members At The
Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more
information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
just send a blank