  From: RJ
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Toilet Seat Recommendations?

  I have to go for the hard seats.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claudia
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:23 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Toilet Seat Recommendations?

  Hi,

  I think it's time we purchase a new toilet seat, so which kinds are good and
  are the most sanitary?
  Would it bee the hard wood ones, as opposed to the cushioned seat models?
  Thanks.

  Claudia

  Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
  the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.