Thanks, I will talk to them about that.
----- Original Message -----
From: "NLG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] question for the car guys

I agree with Lary and will add this;  Check that all your lug nuts are
tightened to the proper torque.  I had some young kid working at the garage
where I get mine inspected, over tighten the lug nuts and had a similar
vibration.  One other thing, check to make sure they tightened the caliper .
A loose caliper could cause a chatter when the brakes are applied.