A long shot but I bought new tires once and had a bad vibration right
afterwards.  When I got home I popped the cap off and found the problem
right off.  The idiot put the lugs on backwards so the tapered end faced
away from the wheel...

Diagnosing by email is much harder.  By vibration we need to get a bit more
specific.  A warped rotor doesn't vibrate at 25 to 40, it feels more like
jerking.  A smooth run, a jerk or bump and a smooth run again.  The bumping
or jerking gets slower obviously as you slow down.

I could happen, especially if the rotors got turned too thin the last time.
I've known some um well idiots is really too nice a word.  But I've known of
people that read the specs on the brake lathe and think that is what the
first cut should be.  If the lathe says it can cut 90 thousandths in one
pass then by god that's what you have to do.  90 thousandths off any rotor
will put it under the minimum.  If it is thin and slammed home with a tire
gun they can warp fairly quickly.  Not a couple weeks I wouldn't think
though.

I have known the outer pad to be put on without either putting the anti
vibration glue on, or not bending the tabs to keep the pad tightly in place.
Those situations cause a vibration that is often loud as well. When the
brakes are applied you hear sometimes a squealing or a humming type sound.
That isn't nearly as dangerous as it is annoying.  But since it started
after brake work, I'd take it back and see what they offer.  One thing you
can do on your own is to take a wrench to the lugs and make sure they
tightened them all.  1 left loose won't cause a serious problem, I have had
to run a race car on 3 lugs on 1 wheel before.  But that isn't the brightest
way to go.

Take a torque wrench if you have one and 75 to 80 footpounds will keep the
wheels on.  If you don't have a torque wrench, take a socket or something
and make sure everything is tight.