-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jennifer Jackson
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 2:36 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] air conditioner

I have a forced air central unit and it is not working.  I have a work order
through my so called
home warranty that should have a guy here on Monday, but in the meantime we are
really hot.  I
thought I would describe the problem and maybe you all will have a simple
answer.  I sure hope so.

It comes on inside and acts normal, just no cold air.  The outside unit will
try to come on and then
quits.  We reset the circuit breaker and changed the fuses in case that did it,
but is there
something else I could check?

Jennifer

------------------------------------

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_posit
ion=47:29
Or

Members At The
Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more
information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
just send a blank