  From: Max Robinson
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 00:14
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] I need some level advice

  I think the pendulum is a better solution. For the ball and channel the
  channel has to be machined to a very accurate arc to give a valid
  indication. The pendulum always hangs straight down no matter what.

  Regards.

  Max. K 4 O D S.

  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net