  From: Shawn Keen
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 10:09 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] bathtub

  Hey Folks,

  I was here a few years ago with some questions and now I am back. I am
  looking in to selling my house, believe it or not but there are some good
  areas for the housing market in Texas, and thankfully I am in one of them.

  My agent came out and looked over my house, I need to do some painting and
  some other odds and ends sort of stuff. That won't be a problem.

  My Porcelain bathtub however isn't good, I have some hard core cleaner
  coming from online, The word is that if this stuff won't clean it nothing
  will. So in order to get a nice, white and shiny tub again I could get it
  reglazed, get a new one or get what is called a tub fitter.

  New tubs are not all that expensive 2 or 300, but getting one installed is
  another story. The tubb fitter idea is some sort of shell that fits over
  your tub, they start out around 900.

  So how difficult would reglazing my tub be? Has anyone done this sort of
  thing?

  Thanks
  Shawn