  From: Lenny McHugh
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] cleaning coffee maker

  Well she ran the white vinegar through it twice and 3 rinses. She still can
  see coffee residue when she looks inside. It is a Krups. She has it 3 years
  I asked her often she cleaned it and surprise, this is the first. It hadn't
  been used very munch until the past few weeks. I thought about getting some
  denture cleaning tablets to see if they would help. If designed for teeth I
  don't think it would hurt anything inside the machine.