Thank you Lenny.  I'll see first if I can get some help and this sounds
like it sure would do the trick.
That is just awful that that man stole your invention.  What is the word,
not copy right, but similar.  You were and are a creative thinker.
They say with a good mind you can sit still and make money.  Smile.