  From: Lenny McHugh
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] sound card problem

  Tom, I like you are stumped. When it is talking the sound comes through both
  speakers. When it is not talking the music still plays through both
  speakers. It did it again and I just tapped the cable and it started
  talking. As the late Joe Labrini, an old Burroughs field engineer, use to
  say he did not get paid for hitting it but he got paid for knowing where to
  hit it.
  I am ready to purchase a pci sound card but first plan to check the sales
  for a new machine. This one was purchased near the end of 2000.