what is a task light? is that just to keep the engine warm? I remember
years ago when you could buy a dip stick  heater to plug in. actually  I
have learned a lot from this list regarding winter and electric. between
rays post about safety to  all this about what cords to use . I'm really
liking the idea of having the solar   hookup. so as blind folks we go
green too. Lee

On
Sun, Dec 21,
2008 at 09:32:18PM -0500, Spiro

--
Q:      How do you stop an elephant from charging?
A:      Take away his credit cards.