From: "Ray Boyce" <rayb...@westnet.com.au>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:38 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] A Christmas Cheer To All

Hi Everyone

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.

Here in Australia it is Christmas Eve.

To Don Shaw who started this list and to David Ferrin who hosts and all the
moderators who keep us on track.

To all those participants who have asked questions and to those who have
responded .

We hope have helped  solve those handy person questions,  thus helped to
finish tasks around our homes.

Once again all the Best for 2009.

Regards

Ray

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/