thanks to all who have given advice. Best wishes to all! and best luck to
any who seek advice!
Thanks for the list!
and hoping a "well done" on all you do in 2009.
BTW, compression fittings and flex lines on !new toilet, !new vanity!
an other toilet, with new seal between the tank and bowl! and on the
adjacent sink!
Thanks to you all!!!!
BTW, new toilet is a water saver; but never you fear!
There is a float level adjustment, a water level shut off adjustment, and
a chain length adjustment. So we have it all set to send as much water as
minimally required, and we can hold the handle down if there is much more
water needed (what I've taught my daughter is called a "double glug") and
there's no "take up" on the handle. Thanks folks I got just what I wanted
out of this project due to the contributions of the list members! Thanks!