I agree totally with the v-twist belts.  I use them every where possible.  The
most improved tool in my case was the bandsaw.  I'm
assuming this is because the belt is so long.

I'd say the heavier the tool the better.  I'd want the extra mass.  200 LBS
versis 275 LBS would add a lot of stibility I'd think.
(espicially for a drill press)

Terry
On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:51:40 -0500you write: