Sometimes, rather than seek a shortcut fix for what seems to be a
problem, we have to go back to the way our fathers, grandfathers, and
fathers before them did certain things.

Drill drivers are fine.  Pneumatic nailers are fine.  Table saw blades
which stop at the hint of a touch of flesh are wonderful things.
Laser levelers are fine.  Talking tape measures are wonderful.

But, a teabag in a plastic cup in the microwave is an abomination.  At
the least, it's not something to admit on a public list.

Victor, it'll be quite some time before your credibility is regained.

--Barry