what is the difference in taste between dropping ice into Scotch and
pouring over the ice?
I do my te as follows:
place all loose leaves for entire amount of tea bev into coffee maker
basket.
, I will microwave all but one cup of plain water in the glass carraff
and then run a  cup of water through the coffee maker over the loose
leaves.
My coffee maker takes 2 mins to run 8 oz; so steeping is timed that way.
Never tanic!