Hello all:

I needed to purchase a heater for my shop.  I was looking at a couple of
options; but, couldn't decide.  After learning about
quartz infrared heaters on this list, I did the research.  And decided, for my
application, this heater  would work the best.

So, I ordered one from grainger along with a thermostat.  The unit runs on
240V, is 53" long.  It looks like a florescent light
fixture.  I Hung above my work bench.  The thermostat mounts in a standard 2x4
box.  I am extremely happy with how it works.

Thanks to the list.  I appreciate all the good info.

Terry