  From: Terry Klarich
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com ; Max Robinson
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] quartz infrared heaters

  I always assumed our charges from the power company was based on amp hours
rather than power. I don't pretend to be an
  electrician. Nor, did I play one on TV. I didn't even stay in a holiday Inn
last night.

  We'll see what it does to my electric bill. :)

  Terry

  On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:10:51 -0600you write: