  From: Charles Reichardt
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Question to Electricians on this List 4 wire to 3

  Hi all. I have a hot tub that runs on 240v 3 wire cable and I have two 120
lines coming together in a 4 wire cable. How do I connect a 3 wire appliance to
the 2 120 lines. I assume there are 2 hot wires, a ground and a nutral in the 4
wire cable and 2 hot wires and a ground for the hot but.

  Plese help.

  Charlie