From: Scott Howell
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] any joiners about

You know I've read this thread with some interest. It seems to me that
it would be more natural to cut on the pull stroke instead of the push
stroke. I hadn't thought much about it until reading this thread, but
seems you would have a little more control over the cut by pulling
instead of pushing. I wonder where the idea of cutting on the push
stroke came from and why the Japanese came up with a saw that cuts on
the pull stroke. All very interesting questions.