1. What sets the SI-35 Slim & Light apart from other HAAN Steam
Cleaning Floor Sanitizers?
      The name says it all! The SI-35 Slim & Light is our sleekest model -
designed to make steam cleaning and sanitizing simple. With its low-profile
cleaning head, the SI-35 glides under all your cabinets, appliances and
furniture, for easy access to areas you can't always reach. And, the SI-35
heats up in just 30 seconds, so it's ready when you are!

      top

      2. What makes the HAAN SI-35 Slim & Light better than the steam mops I
see advertised?
      There are many reasons the HAAN SI-35 outperforms other steam
cleaners:

        a.. The SI-35 has 15 powerful steam jets that distribute the steam
evenly on your floor, so you get more floor cleaned in less time. Other
steam mops have just one jet.
        b.. The SI-35 uses only water. Other steam cleaners suggest using
cleaning products for an extra boost. But the HAAN SI-35 Slim & Light
effectively cleans without harsh chemicals - naturally, for a healthier home
environment.
        c.. The HAAN SI-35 is made of heavy duty materials and engineered
for long-lasting performance and durability.
        d.. The patented multi-layer ultra-microfiber cleaning pads included
with the SI-35 are 5 to 10 times more absorbent than regular microfiber and
they were specially designed for the smoothest possible glide to protect
your floors and make steam cleaning a breeze.

      top

      3. Can I use the HAAN SI-35 Slim & Light Steam Cleaning Floor
Sanitizer on any kind of floor?
      You can use it on any sealed hard surface floor. That includes
hardwood, laminate, vinyl, stone and tile.

      top

      4. Does it really kill germs?
      Absolutely! Because the SI-35 Slim & Light emits steam through the pad
in excess of 212°F, germs, bacteria, dust mites and allergens are killed
almost instantly. We have the independent test results to prove it.

      top

      5. How often do I have to refill the water tank?
      A tank full of water steams for about 20 minutes - plenty of time to
clean the floors in several rooms.

      top

      6. How often do I have to buy new cleaning pads?
      The two patented Ultra-Microfiber pads included with your HAAN SI-35
Slim & Light are reusable. You simply toss them in the wash machine - but
please don't use fabric softener. We recommend air drying the pads, but you
can also dry them on a low setting in your dryer.

      top

     Hi All,

    We just discussed steam mops, I believe, and this seems like the answer
to my prayers.  QVC is selling one today, as their TSV, and so, I've bitten
the bullet, and I decided to purchase it.
    I'll let you know how we like it!
    We have 30 days, to try it out!

  a.. © 2009 HAAN Corporation All Rights Reserved
  b.. 1.877.422.6347
  c.. cont...@haanusa.com
  d.. Site Credit: SiteStrux, Inc.