hello list,
I am thinking about getting an air conditioner unit for one of my rooms, where
a lot of my electronic gear is, but they all seem to come with not a lot of
exhaust hose.
unfortunately, because I don't have a lot of space here, it is very much a case
of things have to go where ever there is room for them. so I will need to add
about an extra 4 or 5 possibly even 6 meters to the exhaust hose, in order to
get it to a window, that it can then go out of. but I don't know if doing this
is ok, or if it would be likely to damage the air conditioner.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
dj.gosh...@ntlworld.com
skype name,
dj-goshawk
windows live id,
goshawk-on-horseback
goshawk-on-horseb...@live.co.uk
cb call,
goshawk
phone,
02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice, video, mms, or sms)
07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.