From: Brice
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 8:54 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] ignition key

Does anyone know how an ignition key can open and lock a car? My wife asked
me that yesterday and I had know answer for her other than it may have some
kind of battery in it that may get charged as it's in the ignition. Ours
even has what they call a panic button.

database 4231 (20090710) __________

http://www.eset.com