I'll see if she has a number, but I believe that she made the store
where she bought it find them.
In the meantime, if your labels are falling off all the time, I
wonder if you cleaned the area with alcohol or something before
applying them. I have labels that I made for some items here that
have been in place for ten years.
Betsy