Aloha Joy,
Just to get you started on your upcoming machine replacement
adventure... I bought a Whirlpool stack unit and was able to get the
Users Manual in Braille and also Braille overlays for the controls.
The technician installed the layovers.

A friend bought a Maytag large capacity washer and was able to get
Braille overlays for it. You may not be a braille reader, but you
could probably figure out enough to run the unit.
Betsy