Hi Betsy, my mat, has these sharp things in roes all along the bottom of the
mat, that keep the mat from moving.  Talk later.  Don
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Betsy Whitney
  To: blindhandyman-yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 9:16 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] New carpet: chair mat solution needed

    Aloha all,
  We had our office carpet replaced and it is marvelous, but when we
  put our old chair mats down, it was clear that we needed new ones
  because the mats sunk down and made it difficult to roll the chairs.

  So, off to OfficeMax to purchase a mat that said it was for thick
  carpets. Now as we roll the chairs around, the mat creeps over toward
  the desk and bends along the edge. I can't seem to figure out how to
  get it to stay still.

  Back to OfficeMax to hear that they didn't have anything else that
  would presumedly work. Check at other available stores, no help.

  Anyone have this problem and what did you do?
  TIA, Betsy
  Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.