  From: Roy Dubriel
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] have a question regarding a refrigerater

    I have a question regarding a Kinmore freezer. It started to make a loud
noise, witch I felt that because it is so hot here in florida;that everyone was
using everything to keep cool, then the noise would go away. But after a month,
it just stop working. Can someone tell me what I may do to fix it? O, I
refused, last year to renew my warnty.
  "A man who is forced to change his mind is of the said mind.", Samuel Butler,
an English poet.