From: Dale Leavens
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Finding a doorknob for an older door?

  Home hardware should be able to order you something appropriate in.

If you get a chance get the thickness of the door measured and let me know,
I'll see what I can't search out. I know I have seen hardware good for doors
well over two inches thick. They don't come cheap and you may have to replace
the latch mechanism as part of the kit.