the other thing that works great in  old houses is  some  made   which
you can buy and others  you can make. take some  old material and stuff
it with rags or in one case we did it with po pouri not sure of the
spelling.  but long enough  to extend passed the door and kick it under
a little . . but of course this time of year    that nice little draft
might feel good.

 On Wed,
Jul 29,
2009 at 07:03:55AM -0400, Joy Cyr wrote:
> I've tried weather stripping but that didn't work.  What is rubber gasketry
> please?  I've not come across the term in relation to a house door.
>
> Please take a few moments to browse and enjoy
> my original artwork at:
> www.tigerfeathers.ca

        "I think he said 'Blessed are the cheesemakers.'"
        "Nonsense, he was obviously referring to all manufacturers of dairy
products."
                -- The Life of Brian
.