  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] building a house

  who said I was off the list? ha. ha. and if I found the perfect
  piece of property and if I was to rebuilt it would be a dome home as I
  have a very good friend who is tickled pink with her place which sees
  many climate changes similar to what we have in the northeast..
  another place I would like to visit is Ashville, South Carolinia or
  maybe N. C. anyway they hafve a" dome home community"

  my problem here even with all the waer problems we have had in the
  basement with water is I save to much. what I need , I think is a small
  place and a big ole barn to save things in. . never ever would I now be
  involved in a stick or other type of built place again, well maybe
  underground and I looked at the missile silo locations for sale. those
  are for sale to rich folks only at the prices they want. so yes to
  Dome Homes. Lee

  On

  --
  The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
  -- Noelie Alito