  From: Jewel
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Posts and concrete.

    I use the cement mix where you just pour it into the hole. It says on the
  instructions on the bags * here that you put the water in first and then
  pour the cement and agregate mix in. When you put the water in the hole,
  you pour it down the * sides of the hole so that they are wet.
  I always ram the cement, though I don't think that that is required. It
  just makes me feel that the compacted cement will be stronger.
  The concrete will set in a quarter to half an hour.

  Jewel