I have a Bose table-top radio, it is everything they advertise it to be.  It
is extremely easy to operate and the remote control card buttons are laid
much like the buttons on the radio itself so when you've mastered one set
you've mastered the other.

I do not have the Wave System with the CD player, but a friend who is also
totally blind has not trouble with operating his at all.  And he raves about
the quality more than I do!  He's got the table-top and the acoustic system.

Yes, they are a bit pricey but I plan to buy myself one for Christmas and
blast Jingle Bells all over south Superior this season!
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- Anonymous (from my source of goofy stuff)
- Eggs and Bacon for Breakfast
- An entire day commitment for a Hen.
- A Lifetime Commitment for a Hog