Claudia, on another list, these systems were discussed.  Some say
that for small systems, they sound great.  But, they have idiot
controls for tone, so if you don't like the presets, you have no way
of customizing your listening.  Some said that if a person shops
around, he can get as a good of quality for less money.

earlier, Claudia, wrote:

>Other ideas, then, on very small compact systems with good sound?
>Looking for something to put in my kitchen, to jam with, while
>cooking, cleaning up, etc.
>
>Claudia

John