I'd be interested to hear more about this as I have thought of building a
bat house in our courtyard to help keep the insect population down.  Of
course, it would keep the bat population up, so not sure that is a plus.

I am reminded of a childrens book I read about a kingdom over run by mice,
so they bring in cats to get rid of the mice, and then they are over run
by cats.  So they bring in dogs.  Then tigers to get rid of the dogs, then
elephants to get rid of the tigers.  Then, yes, you guessed it, mice, to
scare off the elephants.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi