From: chiliblindman
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] additional about spray insilation question.

  Spiro, last weekend my son-in-law and I blew in 38 bags of insulation in his
attic area. 12 inches of the lose blow in insulation added an R rating of 54 I
think. We got the blower and insulation from lowes and rented their truck to
transport it all. Total time was around 7 hours and that included travel and
shopping time.