I purchased a desk and some matching book cases from Staples a few years
ago.  Then purchased the matching credenza for Teresa.  They were assemble
yourself but were pretty straight forward.  I am pretty sure that Staples
had a plan to have the delivery guys assemble it for you for a price.

I like the furniture very much, it is a classic style that I was looking
for.

I will worn you though, you get what you pay for.  The cheapest stuff is
attractive because of the price, and may even look nice at first, but
never lasts very well.  Better to purchase something that will last a
number of years than to purchase two pieces each that last only a couple
of years.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi