Staples, or Akia (how do you spell the name of that swedish store?)
But we used a local used office equipment place.
Phila. They are no longer in business, sadly.
Th100lb thing we got is a sturdy metal, drawered and L shaped thing
lacking nearly nothing. I  think the web had them at $900 and we paid $200
inc delivery for it used. More scratches on it having had it 15 years than
when we got it for sure.