I agree with all of them.  Besides, I just like to.  And can't tell you how
many times my scrap pile has saved a trip to Lowes while they were closed...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Vos
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:18 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Why men collect scrap wood, Part 2

    WHY WOMEN SAY MEN SAVE SCRAP LUMBER

  Women say MEN save Scrap Lumber because:

  ... of a hormone imbalance.

  . . . it's just a man thing.

  . . . it's a status thing, you know, like King on the Hill.

  ... it gives them something to haul in their pickups.

  . . . they don't know any better.

  . . . they can fantasize they're just like Norm.

  . . . it's their way of getting even.

  . . . it's a blood disease.

  . . . their dad did, their grandpa did, their great grandpa did, etc.

  ... it gives them an excuse to buy a chainsaw.