I ended up with Esone prior to that I was an EPI fan. My receiver is a
Denon.Don't ask me models, I am lucky that I can still remember how to turn
it on.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Spiro" <sp...@iamspiro.com>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Stereo Systems?

what brand did you get Lenny?

I've had Yahama 500's, B&W 804's, and the single driver version of the MBL
speakers.
I'd love to get B&W 800 or 801, VonSchwiekert SR5,  or The big MBl's.
What amp made the Krutchfield's sing the way you like?
Nothing I've heard does piano or accoustic quartets like an Audio Research
with Joseph's.
Great topic.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address: