Ah man, the Nakamichi brings back some very fond memories. I had one
of their cassette decks back in the day and it was well worth every
penny I paid for it. I wonder if they are still around and yeah, Denon
made some very fine stuff as well. It is amazing to see that Klipsch
is still around, but I haven't heard much of their products, but the
KG2 speakers I had way back when were very nice. Yeah, I had those
babies backed up with a Carver pre-amp and power amp. Wow, this really
brings back memories indeed.