  From: Betsy Whitney
  To: blindhandyman-yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 10:16 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Rolling screen door?

    Aloha all,
  On one of those home improvement programs, they showed a screen door
  that rolled from left to right into the frame. I didn't see the
  program and am wondering if anyone knows anything about this door.
  Apparently, the outer frame was made of fiberglass and the screen
  totally rolled into the frame.

  On a similar subject, has anyone seen or know who makes screen doors
  with fiberglass frames that look like wood?
  Betsy
  Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.