Hi, where do you get these products?  I have the talking tape measure and
don't trust it.  It sounds like I should have the click rule and the roto
one in my tool box.  Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of
wstep...@everestkc.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:32 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] have ya used the rotomatic?

`I have both, and aside from the difference in accuracy, what you're mainly
going to use the thing for wil probably determine which you should buy.  The
click rule is accurate to 1/16 inch, whereas the rotomatic is accurac\te
down to 1.64 inch and more if you like to estimate.  If you're going to be
measuring a lot, then the click rule is quicker and easier.  If you need
1/64 accuracy or are going to use the tool like a measuring gauge say for
cutting or drilling, then probably the
rotomatic is what you want.
both are very nice and well-thought-out tools though.

Bill Stephan
Kansas Citty MO
Email: wstep...@everestkc.net
Phone: (816)803-2469