  From: Tom Vos
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:43 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Palm Nailers

    Most palm nailers are pneumatic.
  Sears has the battery powered Auto hammer. Eventually other manufacturers
  may come out with competing models.
  One of the things I don't like about the pneumatic is that you have to be
  connected to a compressor, making it rather clumsy to move around with.
  However, I saw on "This Old House" that it is possible to get an air
  cannister that clips to your belt. It holds 3,000 PSI -- that's right, they
  said three thousand psi. Enough to use on a pneumatic stapler to do a whole
  floor.
  But I haven't been able to find any.
  If anyone knows where they can be purchased, I'd be interested.
  Blessings,
  Tom