Thank you.  Are you saying there is a separate kit for the adaptors or is
this kit part of the purchase of the nailer at Harbor Freight?

Tom

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:17 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Palm Nailers

If you get the kit from harbor freight, it will come with a large tip, a
slightly smaller magnetic tip, and a finishing tip. Also, you will get a
hammer attachment. Switching between attachments is simple. Just don't lose
the spring. Take the tip off using the tools provided in the kit. Slide the
tip you want into the jacket you just removed, then put it back on and you
are good to go. If you get the kit, you will see what I'm talking about.

Shane