From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jennifer Jackson
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:11 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] watches

How do the braille watches do with getting wet? My thought is that once
dried out everything should go back to working fine, but I do not know.

Can you still buy the old wind up alarm clocks with Braille? I have not come
across one, but I have not been searching for one either. It seems like such
a practical thing to have.

Jennifer