  From: Blaine Deutscher
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:41 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Introduction

  Hello there. I wanted to briefly introduce myself. My name is Blaine and I
  live up in Regina Saskatchewan Canada. I took four years of construction in
  high school building folding tables to sheds. I love fixing things and would
  love to learn about accessible and safe methods if it is something that I
  haven't done before. The place that I'm moving into has a garage and once
  her stuff is unpacked I'm hoping to have a little area that I can build
  stuff and if I have to go outside to plane something then that's fine. I
  love working with oak the best but cherry wood is also good too. I do now
  have a question. Is there something out there that can be used to identify
  the colours of wireing when putting electrical outlets or wiring something
  into your house?

  Blaine