From: Ron Yearns
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Introduction

The test instruments used may vary some depending on your level of vision,
if any and your experience with electrical wiring systems of a house. The
talking multimeter that is available through a couple of places in Canada is
probably the best to use. If you have a fair amount of experience and know
house wiring I have written a method of identifying hot, neutral and
equipment wires using the voltmeter functions and ohmmeter of such a meter.
I'll beglad to email it direct as an attachment, which the list doesn't
permit. Let me know.
Ron