The one I got is on close out at Woodcraft for $150.  It's something like 28
deep and 43 or 45 wide.  I built the cabinet under it with a sealed off area
for the router and to direct the dust to the collector opening.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 9:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Router Table Features

  Like Bob, I like a big surface. It should also be very stable. I am not much
for those bench top models too small, generally they have extension wings which
are flimsy but some do have a decent fence. Again usually taller and certainly
longer fence is better.

  I made a pretty close version of one that was made on the New Yankee Workshop
which is meeting my needs rather well. I still haven't made a sled to run along
the fence, a useful addition but hope to do so soon. The top is 34 inches wide
and 24 inches deep.

  Good tables though cost a lot of money.

  If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie