this table I'm assuming it's so you can put your router in with the fence
and what not? I love these and they make wonderful edging.

Blaine
----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Christian
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:57 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Router Table Features

Hi,

I am interested in getting a router table. I was excited when I saw the
Bosche model at Lowes. As I investigate the features , I am coming up with
more questions then answers. Is there a check list of options that I should
be looking at? There are so many features and I don't want to limit myself
by purchasing one without knowing what I am getting into.

Thanks for any guidance,

Keith