I have seen the new NLS player.  One of my client's has one.  It looks really
great.  Her husband and she like it very much.  It's about 1/3 the size of the
cassette player.  When a button is pressed, it tells you what the button is.
There is only one cartridge (I'm not sure of the correct name: for each book.
The sound is very clear, too.  I'm a CVRT in the Florida Panhandle.  I prefer
this to the old cassette player.  I contacted my reader advisor about their
distribution, but she doesn't know anything about how they are distributing it
except that vets and persons over 100 years old get it first.  She said these
have all been distributed.

3107 N. Davis Hwy.
Pensacola, Florida 32503
Work cell: (850) 554-5162d